LibSQEE Project Showcase
SQEE, or "Sassy Quick Expandable Engine", is a game engine library and framework written in C++. It's primary component, LibSQEE, is a library containing all sorts of useful stuff for 3D applications, particularly games.
- concise OpenGL object wrappers
- building blocks like Application and Scene classes
- helpers for intergration with chaiscript
- Texture, Mesh, Armature, Material, etc. classes for assets
- templates for building asset cache or manager systems
- window and input on top of SFML, with support for other backends
- cross platform, runs on Linux and Windows, with Android planned
- template maths library with vectors, matrices, quaternions, and volumes
- much more!
SQEE is Open Source software - Check it out on GitHub!